Lehigh County Health and Medicine is our bi-monthly magazine, click on the links below to open the issue of your choice. Members, what would you like to see in the magazine? What would you include, or leave out? How can we improve the next issue?
We welcome your questions and queries. Please contact us.
William A. Tuffiash, MD
- Summer 2021 Issue: Cycling for Health
- Spring 2021 Issue: Return-to-Play Post COVID Infection
- Fall/Winter 2020 Issue: Domestic & Intimate Partner Abuse
- Summer 2020 Issue: How COVID-19 has Changed Health Care Delivery
- Spring 2020 Issue: Stop Spring Allergies Before They Start
- Winter 2019: Commpassionate, Valuable & Affordable Heathcare
- Fall 2019: Fixing Physician Burnout
- Summer 2019: Healthy Swimming
- Spring 2019: Opioid Epidemic
- Winter 2018: Protect your Brain this Winter
- Fall 2018: Just A Little Sugar
- Summer 2018: Hunger Doesn’t Take A Summer Vacation
- Spring 2018: Telemedicine
- Winter 2017: The First Pacemaker
- Fall 2017: Cancer Support: Community Programs Work
- Summer 2017: What’s All the Hoopla About Diabetic Foot Care?
- Spring 2017: Spotting Cancer, Bariatric Sugrery